1.- Answer these questions
- How old were they?
- What did they like very much?
- Did they always want different ones?
- What was their mother going to buy them?
- Where did their mother take them?
- What did their mother ask them?
2.- Listen to the story again and underline the verbs which are said.
buy, heard, liked, left, said, sang, threw, took, wanted, were,
3.- Listen to the story and complete.
Annie and Julie ____ ____ and ____ ____ ____ ____ ____. They ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ and they ____ ____ the ____ ____.
Last ____ ____ ____ ____ "____ I'm going to ____ ____ some ____ ____" and the ____ ____ very ____. Their ____ ____ ____ to a ____ in ____ and ____ to ____ "____ ____ do you ____ ____ ____?"4.- Regular verbs pronounce.
5.- Remember the past simple tense and complete these sentences.
- I (begin) _______ a new project last week.
- You (push) _______ the cart too hard and it crashed.
- Jim and I (move) _______ the furniture in July.
- Maggie (leave) _______ the party early.
- Our teacher (send) _______ the box to Oregon a week ago.
- The bad weather (surprise) _______ us in July.
- The lion (spend) _______ the night hunting.
- The girl (stand) _______ in the rain for five minutes.
- Callie (act) _______ in the play last month.
- Steven (give) _______ a donation five years ago.
"Blue!" both of them answered together, and then they all laughed.
A woman brought them some pretty blue dresses, and the twins put them on.
The shop assistant said to them, "There's a mirror on that wall. Look at yourselves in it."
Their mother laughed again and said "They don't need a mirror. They always look at each other in their new clothes."
6.- Answer these questions?
- What colour did they want their new dresses?
- What did the shop assitant offer them a mirror for?
- Why didn't they need a mirror?